The introduction of coronavirus in the UK has created a rapidly changing terrain of obligations for employers which can be confusing.
The HR Dept aim to provide clarity for SME owners by answering the commonly asked questions around how to deal with your employees during the coronavirus crisis.
The organisation is holding a webinar for employers on Fri day, March 13, from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Statutory sick pay queries – what are your obligations?
- What to do if you can’t sustain your business financially, because of a downturn (temporarily and/or permanently)
- How do you deal with employees who might be taking advantage?
- What are your obligations when allowing staff to work remotely?
- How should you deal with worriers in your business? We will also be joined by the Health & Safety Dept offering their top tips on your responsibilities from a health and safety perspective.
Spaces are limited, please ensure you register below to attend this free webinar. If you have any pressing questions and wish to speak with an adviser directly, please follow the link below to find your local HR Dept office for outsourced HR support. www.hrdept.co.uk/find-your-local-office/