East Durham Business Service is holding a series of workshops in 2022 which are designed to help people make the move into self-employment and grow their business when they do.
The workshops are being delivered by Hina Joshi.
Subject and dates below:
Finance Workshops – designed to help people understand the financial complexities of running your own business:
Marketing workshops – to help attendees understand how to market their business to grow their audience:
Be Your Own Boss Workshops
The Be Your Own Boss Workshop will provide the following:
- An understanding of the motivations, barriers, considerations and benefits of Self Employment.
- What you need to know about self-employment
- An understanding of business planning and business finance
- An understanding of what the next step is: ‘Are you ready to work on a business plan?’
- Support available to get you started
Hina Joshi said: “These workshops will help people understand the many varied and complex elements that come with running a business and will help those thinking of making the transition into self-employment decide if it’s the right thing for them.”
For more information and to book visit: https://edbs.co.uk/edbs-workshops/