Meet with a wide range of exhibitors who can help your business become more energy efficient, reduce costs and have a sustainable future.
About this event
Business Durham offers you this unique opportunity to meet with a wide range of exhibitors who will be showcasing all the expertise we have in the region to support you to identify what changes you can make and simplify the process. Register now for your chance to drop in between 10am and 2pm, at a time that suits you.
County Durham based Woodshed Workshop reduced bills by almost £22,000 each year, and lowered CO2 emissions by over 2 tonnes following an audit by the Durham County Council BEEP team.
Book your place now to see what your business could save!
The free advice and demonstrations on offer will provide you with opportunities to –
• Explore the latest energy solutions and find out what Low Carbon initiatives you could introduce into your business.
• Meet local manufacturers, suppliers and installers
• Speak to energy consultants for advice and information about the funding and finance that is available
• Find out what training is available whether it is for retraining your employees or developing your inhouse sustainability expertise
• Investigate electric vehicle options
No matter where you are on your low carbon journey come along and find out the actions you can take and the technologies you could introduce that would work best for your business.